Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I just wanted to introduce myself....

My name is Faizal Enu, and I am a strength coach and kettlebell instructor in Tampa, FL. I already have fitness-related blog, but I am creating this one to introduce people to the concept of exergaming (or in other words, using video games for exercise).

My story is simple, I was alread an ISSA- and DragonDoor RKC certified fitness trainer and I found Dance Dance Revolution by accident. My fitness results, especially fat loss, exploded when I introduced DDR into my fitness program. You can read the entire story here.

A lot more people are getting on board, and the benefits are very easy to understand:
1) You can train at home.
2) Cheap, especially compared with the recurring gym membership costs for expensive home gym equipment.
3) Effective
4) Safe and Functional

No comments:

Post a Comment